LoxleyMartin's Media Department provides an opportunity to students who interested in working with media after or during their education. We reinforce their knowledge through practical field experiences in areas of communication, video production, graphic design, and social media marketing:
Duties and responsibilities:
• Create digital video marketing materials and syndicate the materials via social media outlets across the U.S.
• Promote LoxleyMartin's brand of social media outlets
• Hands on digital recording, sound capture, green scene and editing
• Contact venues and possible interview guess for projects
• Set up equipment before every interview on the video or photo shooting
• Work in a fast paced environment and be able to juggle multiple projects at a time
• Pursuing BS/BA related to communication, media studies, filming and project management
• Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Excellent communications and warm and engaging interpersonal skills.
• Organizational and coordination skills and time management.
• Ability to travel around Dayton area.
1. Hourly pay is available for this position.
2. Approved expenses can be reimbursed.
3. Character development and leadership training.
4. Build relationships for future references.
Schedule: Ability to work minimum of 20 hours per week.
TO APPLY: email resume and link to current work
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers