In this entry level position you will have the opportunity to start your career in IT, gaining knowledge and experience with one of the largest computer software firms serving the automotive retail industry. On the job training is part of this position as well as opportunities for advancement into other areas of IT.
As a new team member you will be working in our state of the art Data Center. Your responsibilities will include monitoring and troubleshooting our network and server infrastructure, installing network cabling, hardware and software and handling backup and restore processes for critical systems. Additionally, you will be responsible for communicating status and alerts to all relevant departments and escalating issues to on call personnel. This position offers multiple career path opportunities including Desktop Support, Network/Server Administration and Engineering, Software Engineering, and Information Security
• High School Diploma or GED
• Hands-on experience with PC operations preferred
• Highly motivated to take advantage of and seek out opportunities to learn
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Outgoing, team oriented and goal driven
• Professional, strong work ethic
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
• Desire for a long term career in an Information Technology field
You will be provided with training for all aspects of the job. You will learn all hardware and software aspects of Data Center Operation. You will learn to install network and fiber optic cabling, servers, and use monitoring software to identify potential issues. Focus will be on Desktop and Server Operating Systems, Network Administration, Backup and Storage Management, and PC, Printer, & Telephony support via hands on training, class work and cross training opportunities with other teams to prepare you for further career opportunities within our IT organization. Additional training and opportunities are available for self starting individuals wishing to excel.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardio room, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, euchre and more!
• On-site softball field, basketball court, and volleyball court
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, reading materials and an assortment of snacks
• On-site Credit Union and ATM
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System -- a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers