As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for processing incoming software orders for both the United States and Canada, as well as tracking the item installations. In addition, you will produce monthly billings and productivity reports for both completed and backlogged work. Both new and re-contracted orders will come through assigned mailboxes. It is your responsibility to monitor these and respond in a timely manner ensuring the orders are given to the appropriate teams. You may also schedule the workload of other associates. This position requires professionalism and confidence as you will work closely with management and other internal teams.
• Associate's Degree required; Bachelor's preferred
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Experience in an administrative role preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong organizational and time management skills
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardio room, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, euchre and more!
• On-site softball field, basketball court, and volleyball court
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, reading materials and an assortment of snacks
• On-site Credit Union and ATM
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System -- a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers