- You rent the truck and we provide labor which is $40 an hour per person with 2 hour minimum.
- We can rent the truck but you have to make a deposit for the charges before we start work.
- We do provide moving blankets, dollies and straps. These are for our use and have to be given back to us at the end of the move. If we are not unloading your belongings where you are moving to then those items are an additional cost.
-Our hauling away services are quoted on what exactly you are needing us to do.
-We accept checks with proper ID, cash, credit cards, and debit cards.
-If you are interested in a quote then give us a call at 937-710-5258.
- We have references available and are professionals.
-We ask that you have everything ready to be moved when we arrive because our quote is based off of labor and transit time to move your belongings. There are additional costs if obstacles are encountered. The examples of some obstacles are marble flooring that would need protection, furniture not disassembled, movers having to stand around waiting for you to finish packing, stairs, hi-rise apartments, and etc..
- We are not responsible for items damaged if customer packs them or not properly packed. We do provided proper packaging materials but you have to purchased it.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers