condition: good make / manufacturer: Yamaha model name / number: GA 32/12
QR Code Link to This Post
This listing is for a Yamaha, model GA 32/12, 32-channel, Mixing Console with a Flight Case on wheels.
• The GA32/12 provides 28 monaural and 2 stereo input modules. The output channels comprise stereo outputs, 10 mix out-puts, and two matrix outputs, and support a wide range of applications, from SR (sound reinforcement) to facility acoustics.
• Each monaural input channel offers a 26 dB pad, HPF, phase switch, 4-band EQ (HI-MID and LO-MID frequencies are variable), and a 100 mm-long full-stroke fader. Also, phantom power can be turned on and off for every group of four inputs.
• Four stereo AUX returns and TAPE IN jacks are provided as standard.
• The master section of the console is located in the center area of the unit, facilitating operation.
• The master section provides output channels for MIX buses 1–10, with EQs and 100 mm-long faders.
• Each input channel and four stereo AUX returns include a PFL switch, and stereo bus, MIX buses 1–10, and Matrix 1–2 has an AFL switch, enabling you to monitor the input/output sources quickly.
• Using the GA Diversity function enables you to set MIX buses 1–4 to Variable mode or Fix mode individually. In Variable mode, you can change the level of the signals sent out from the input channels. This routing can be used as a conventional AUX bus. In Fix mode, the level of the signals sent out from the input channels is fixed.This routing can be used as a conventional group bus. In this way, you can configure the bus for a specific purpose.
• The console has two independent matrixes. You can mix MIX buses 1–4 and the stereo bus indi-vidually at the levels you desire and output them from the MATRIX OUT 1–2 jacks. This routing can be used as a mix for the foldback or for indi-vidual speakers and amplifiers.
• The INSERT I/O jacks are provided for all mon-aural input channels, the stereo bus, and MIX buses 1–4. You can insert an external effect pro-cessor, if necessary.
• Talkback signals can be sent to any of MIX buses 1–4, MIX buses 5–10, and the stereo bus.
• C-R monitor output enables you to select PFL/AFL or TAPE IN as a monitoring source.
• The console’s sturdy finish and rugged design assure its durability even under severe conditions and rough on-site usage.
GA32/1232 Input Mixing Console
Frequency Response 20 Hz-20 kHz + 1dB, -2dB, +4 dB 600 ohm (ST1 OUT, ST2 OUT, MIX OUT, MATRIX OUT)
Total Harmonic Distortion <0.1% at 20Hz-20kHz, +14 dB 600 ohm (ST1 OUT, ST2 OUT, MIX OUT, MATRIX OUT)
Hum and Noise RS = 150 ohm, 20 Hz-20 kHz
Maximum Voltage Gain 84 dB CH IN to ST1 OUT, 84dB CH IN to MIX OUT, 58 dB ST IN to ST1 OUT, 58 dB ST IN to MIX OUT
Crosstalk at 1 kHz -70 dB adjacent input; -70 dB input to output
Gain Control 44 dB variable
Channel Input Pad 0 dB/26 dB
Channel Input HPF 80 Hz 12 dB/oct
Input Channel Equalization + or - 15 dB Maximum; HIGH 10 kHz* shelving; HI-MID 400 Hz - 8 kHz peaking; LO-MID 80Hz - 1.6 kHz peaking; LOW 100 Hz*shelving
ST Input Channel Eq + or - 15 dB Maximum; HIGH 10 kHz* shelving; HI-MID 3 kHz
peaking; LO-MID 800Hz peaking; LOW 100 Hz* shelving
Mix Out Equalization + or - 15 dB Maximum; HIGH 10 kHz* shelving; MID 300 Hz - 6 kHz peaking; LOW 100 Hz* shelving
Meters 13 points LED x 14
Channel Peak Indicators An indicator for each channel turns on when the pre-channel fader signal is - 3 dB below clipping.
Phantom Power +48V (balanced)
Power Requirement USA and Canadian, 120 V AC 60 Hz; General 230 V AC 50 Hz
Power Consumption 120 W
Dimensions ( W x H x D) 1372 x 161 x 705 mm (54" x 6 5/16" x 27-3/4")
Weight 38 kg (83.8 lbs)
* Turn over/Roll off frequency of shelving: 3 dB below maximum
Used, fair - good condition. Checked and tested.
Ohio Loan Co., Inc.
3028 Salem Avenue
Dayton, Ohio 45406
9 AM -- 5 PM, Mon-Sat
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers