condition: new fuel: gas odometer: 500 title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
Just finished a 2 1/2 year build.
500 miles: All new parts
- Clear title: 1941 Willys
- 355 cu. in./671 Blower pro built by Millet Racing
- 550/600 HP
- TH400 pro built
- 10" converter: 3500 stall
- 9" back half with 389 gears
- Half cage
- NOS: Purge only - Through nose of hood
- All braided lines
- Wheelie bars
- Custom built aluminum radiator
- Car runs at 170 degrees
- Paint: Basecoat/Clearcoat with silver pearl
- Zoomies are on electric cut outs
- Too many mods to list
- Have all receipts and pictures of complete build from ground up.
Partial Trade Considered:
Looking for around $20k in trade and the rest in cash.
68-72 Chevy 4x4
33 Willys Panel