If you are reading this, you may be wondering how it would feel to be your own boss, with all of the revenue going to you, and not your employer. If this appeals to you, read on.
QR Code Link to This Post
I own TOLO RV RENTAL, LLC, a very successful RV rental company in business for 10 years, and have decided to retire, and sell the entire company.
This turn-key operation includes:
- All inventory (4 Class C motor homes), fully furnished, ready to roll tonight
- All accounts receivable at time of sale (typically $30,000 at the start of each season)
- Four Leased storage units at SIBCO Storage, Beavercreek OH available for transfer
- Established relationship with MBA insurance, easily transferred
- Established relationship with local RV parts and repair shops, tire shop, local generator repair expert, propane dealer
- Up and running website (tolorvrental.com) available for transfer. Listings also on RVShare, Outdoorsy
- Training of new owner and/or manager at no cost
- 10 years of expertise, available for assistance/advice, help with repairs, if needed, at no charge for 1 year
Check out my website, tolorvrental.com, and see if this very successful, thriving opportunity is for you! After years of business in the Miami Valley, we have a 4.8 Google rating…we must be doing something right! 🚌🌴
NOTE: This offer is for the Ohio-based operations only, and does NOT include the California-based operations as depicted on our website.